Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"Three Kingdoms RPG" Celebration Dinner













Last night, artiste Kenneth Ma attended the celebration banquet for the TV series "Three Kingdoms RPG", which was treated by TVB Chairman Norman Leung. As for it being a 'one person, one vote' to choose this year's TV king, would he be confident in winning an award? He said, "A normal heart! (Not enthusiatic about awards?) More enthusiastic toward making money! (Would you be pushing for votes?) Will not! Looks disgusting".

Credits to Hyn5 Blogspot


When speaking of Kenneth's breakthrough in Three Kingdoms RPG, many artists from the industry are supporting him to becoming this year's TV King. Kenneth said: "Thank you." Tavia asked: "Did you give them money?" Kenneth joked: "I threatened them in private." Then Kenneth continues: "I don't mind the One Vote Per Person. (Feel more confident with this system?) I actually think the results of this new voting system is completely unpredictable. I believe it will bring excitement and happiness to audience. (More relatives could increase your votes?) Voting like that is awkward. I'll try my best, the award would be a bonus or if I don't get any awards, I'll still be working as usual. (Do you think you'll lose to Raymond Lam, who has a large fan base?) Nothing about who loses to who, there is still The Last Steep of Ascent and The Confident that is waiting to air." Tavia said the new system satisfies audience as they could be part of the voting.

It was rumored Three Kingdoms RPG is getting a sequel, Tavia and Kenneth already had ideas on how the sequel could be. Tavia said: "Kenneth played a childish character, but in the sequel he could be a more serious character, like a poet. As for me, I should be the opposite, shouldn't be so well-behaved, I could be a party girl!" Asked if it should be a modern version? Tavia said: "If it does happen, I think a modern version would be best, so it won't be so difficult for us to film." Kenneth said: "But I'm thinking how I could come back to life because I died. (Tavia: "it will be a whole different story") Doesn't matter, as long as I'm still paired up with Tavia." The reporter asked if Tavia was okay with the pairing? She said: "Okay, of course, we're a pair. (Will audience get bored of it, you guys always pairing up?) Oh no, audience like it. I think if we weren't a pair, audience wouldn't like it and complain."

Credits to TVB News World Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment