Monday, December 3, 2012

Astro on Demand Awards 2012 Celebration























Tavia Yeung was crowned TV Queen for the first time at Astro's AOD My Favourite Awards 2012 in Malaysia last night. She was also one of the biggest winners with the most awards of the night along with Kenneth Ma. Yesterday the stars came back to HK for a celebration.

Fresh out of the oven TV King, Kenneth Ma, clarified the rumors of him and ex-girlfriend Nancy Wu getting back together. He said they are just good friends and Nancy has a new boyfriend. The rumor is unfair to Nancy, she's a good girl. About his TV King victory, Kenneth said: "I'm very happy, never thought I would bring home so many awards from Malaysia. It is truly a pleasant surprise, but this didn't increase my confidence to get the TVB Award because there is a new system this year. If TVB had the old system, I have more confidence. This year, anything could happen, everyone has a chance." Will he put his new label 'HK Golden House Man God' into good use when trying to increase his votes? "I don't have an account there, or perhaps I'll tell fans to leave messages."

Credits to TVB News World Blogspot and Hyn5 Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment