Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Kenneth Ma celebrates his birthday with fans





















Today is Kenneth Ma's 39th birthday and he celebrated it amongst his fans at a shopping mall event. Many of his fans brought gifts for him and they took pictures together. Kenneth and Sharon Chan celebrated their birthday together last month on the 17th as they are good friends and their birthdays are only a month apart. After the promotional event, Kenneth plans to celebrate his birthday with his family.

Kenneth Ma revealed that his greatest wish is to buy a dream house for his family

As reported on Asianpopnews website, despite fans' wishes for him to win TV King this year and find himself a girlfriend, the actor expressed that those things are secondary to buying a home for his loved ones.

The actor stated, "I will leave the TV King award and finding a girlfriend to fate. My greatest wish is to buy a bigger apartment. I have seven people in my family, including my nephews who usually come over to play during their holiday. I will need a bigger place for them to stay comfortably."

The actor added, "Besides that, I also wish for good health and harmony in my family."

In related news, the actor will return to film "The Hippocratic Crush 2" within the next few days after it was delayed due to Bobby Au Yeung's hospitalisation, whose illness has hindered the completion of another TVB drama, "Love Reverses Three Lifetimes of Fate".

Kenneth explained, "Our filming is scheduled right after Bobby's drama, "Love Reverses Three Lifetimes of Fate", but I am not sure when it will be postponed to. Hope that Bobby will recover soon. It's important for everyone to be in good health!"

Credits to TVB News World Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment