Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kenneth Ma Blurts Out Natalie Tong & Amigo Chui's Relationship





Lately it has been rumored because Kenneth Ma got in between Natalie Tong and Amigo Chui's relationship, which angered Amigo and madly scolded Kenneth. Last night, Kenneth and Natalie were recording for a TVB show. Natalie expressed she asked Amigo about it: "He said he didn't yell at anybody. What really happened was his pimples came bursting out, but he he didn't burst at anyone. (He has enough trust in you, that your heart won't change?) I'm not in a relationship nor can I feel anyone pursuing me." Kenneth also denied the rumor: "Amigo and I are friends. I don't believe he yelled at me. Also, I don't go pursuing my friend's other half, that's awkward." It appears Kenneth just blurted out that Amigo and Natalie are a couple!

Credits to TVB Newsworld Blogspot

Kenneth Ma and Natalie Tong did a recording for the programme "Quit to Win". Regarding being siad to be 'secretly dating' Eliza Sam, Kenneth laughingly said, "Get scared to death when looking at the cover, but laugh to death when reading the content. I don't even have Eliza's number! I'm already old...would not believe in love at first sight".

Credits to Hyn5 Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment