Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kenneth Ma is thankful magazine wrote he dumped Nancy Wu













Kenneth Ma and Lily Ho attended an event together. Recently it was reported that Kenneth ruthlessly dumped rumored girlfriend Nancy Wu and that she moved out of their 'love nest'? He clarified said: "Why is it always rumored that I dumped her? We were never cohabiting, I live with my parents and elder sister. Nancy was just coincidentally living near me, it's her relative's home and recently the relatives wanted the house back. Thanks to the magazine for writing that I dumped her, and not that she dumped me. (Dating?) We had always been friends. (She worships money?) In my impression, she doesn't. (Tells you to buy expensive items for her?) Why would she? (You're afraid to give anything expensive?) Can't be afraid, chose it myself."

Credits to TVB News World

No comments:

Post a Comment