Monday, February 6, 2012

Kenneth Ma Plays In TVB Versus ATV Soccer Match









Representing TVB, Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Ronald Law (羅鈞滿), and Dickson Wong (黃得生) participated in a soccer cup match against rival station, ATV. Although there were more than twenty fans cheering for the TVB team, ATV won with a score of 5 to 0.

After the soccer match, Kenneth complained, “We are always filming and have no time to practice together, thus our team skills are rusty! During the soccer game, someone stepped on my heel. Fortunately, the injury was not too serious. Otherwise, I will be scolded by the drama producer!”

Asked about his romatnic rumors with Nancy Wu (胡定欣), Kenneth said with a smile, “We are not dating. Rumors were generated after she moved near my neighborhood.” Asked whether he was pursuing other girls, Kenneth replied, “My age is advanced; I do not think about these matters.”

Credits to Jaynestars

No comments:

Post a Comment