Monday, March 5, 2012

Kenneth Ma Foretells Having Romantic Storyline with Tavia Yeung















Tavia Yeung, Him Law, Kenneth Ma, and Mandy Wong attended a celebration event for series "The Hippocratic Crush" to celebrate last week's ratings averaging 30 points, and peaking at 33 points. In the series Kenneth and Him are fighting for Tavia's affection. Kenneth claimed that he and Tavia are the most matching pair on-screen, and warns everyone that he'll be stealing the 'couple team' back from Him. Kenneth laughed: "He can't have her for long. There are many fans that like me and Tavia as a pair. Tell Him to step aside, I'll be pulling her back to my side since our romantic storyline will be airing soon... hope that more people look for us as a couple partnership".(But they are together in real life.) "I don't care. But I'm not sure if they really are an item in real life, can't see any signs."

Credits to Hyn5 and TVB News World

No comments:

Post a Comment