Friday, March 30, 2012

Next Magazine TV Awards 2012

Kenneth Ma was ranked #7 on Next Magazine TV Awards 2012 for Top 10 TV Artist
The Hippocratic Crush was ranked #6 for Top 10 TV Series







07. KENNETH MA - ON SALE 38

Since Moses Chan was taken by Aimee Chan, Kenneth Ma takes his place as the number #1 Best Deal in the industry. Also, his upright doctor role Cheung Yat Kin in The Hippocratic Crush instantly got him to be the number 1 target among the group of 'left behind women' (middle-age, single women). It was just like when I mentioned at my company that I would be doing the photo shoot with Kenneth, my female colleagues immediately bounced up and asked: "When are you going to do the photo shoot with Yat Kin Tau? I want to see him!" That day, there were 4-5 female admin workers that stood by the studio's doorway the whole time to watch and their goal is to take a picture with Yat Kin Tau.

He said: "I am far from being the Best Deal', I just think I don't have a house yet and just my financial capability, I'm not qualified!" Kenneth still modestly denied.

Credits and Full article see TVB News World Blogspot

Weibo Ceremony Pics






















1 comment:

  1. I am sick to death of reading Blogs with low quality content and I am so glad that I found your article today. It has certainly cleared a lot of things up for me.
    Lou Lentine

    ReplyDelete