Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nancy Wu is willing to be an Extra on "The Hippocratic Crush" for Kenneth Ma



Earlier it was rumored that because Nancy Wu wanted to get back with Kenneth Ma, so she took initiative and asked to go on a business trip with him and tried to impress the 'mother-in-law'. In fact, it turns out Nancy often visited the set of Kenneth's TVB series The Hippocratic Crush and was even willing to be an Extra in the series, just for a chance to get back with Kenneth. Last week, Nancy appeared in the series for 6 seconds as a doctor in the surgery room.

In 2008, Nancy and Kenneth sparked love after participating in Strictly Come Dancing together, but it was rumored Kenneth couldn't stand Nancy's "princess illness", and eventually broke up with a few years ago. However, Nancy had always wanted to get back with Kenneth, the #2 Best Deal in the industry (#1 is Moses Chan), so she was unwilling to let go of the relationship all along. She worked hard to patch things up and even moved into the Tai Koo Shing neighborhood Kenneth lived in. A month ago, it was reported that Nancy took initiative and asked TVB to let her and Kenneth go on a business trip to New Zealand. It was also said Nancy tried to impress Kenneth's mom, but unfortunately Kenneth already decided to break up with her. Nancy finally let go and moved out of Tai Koo Shing.

Yesterday reporters contacted Nancy and regarding her 6 second appearance on The Hippocratic Crush last week, Nancy admitted: "Hahaha! I was just playing and you all still could recognize me? That's amazing. I just wanted to have some fun. I only had the courage to play because I covered my face and only could see the eyes." Reporters said that day Nancy wasn't paid to be an Extra, she admitted it was an unpaid appearance: "If I can play, then I won't mind if its unpaid. I have a very good relationship with Tak Gor (producer Poon Ka Tak) and I know the directors very well." That day were you visiting Kenneth on the set? Nancy did not deny, but she was stuttering a little in her response: "In fact, I knew a lot of the artists in the studio. I was just purely going in....they were shooting that surgery scene for a couple of days, I knew many of my colleagues in that scene and coincidentally I had a break too, so I went in. I was just thinking to take a peek, but then why not play a little too." When asked if again if she was visiting Kenneth on the set? She said: "I knew many of the colleagues there, I was visiting many people, haha!"

When asked if she was still Kenneth's girlfriend that day? Nancy said: "I don't know what to say. I didn't think that scene would be so obvious. Perhaps its because I've been in the industry for some time now and audience are familiar with my looks, so just looking at my eyes, they can recognize me." She described that day as a very nervous and a little frightening day. She was afraid she wouldn't look professional enough in the surgery scene, but fortunately the doctor that was directing the cast did a good job and resulted in a smooth shoot.

Producer Poon Ka Tak admitted Nancy was visiting the set and conveniently made a guest appearance too, but he stressed: "To express our respect to the doctors and nurses, 99% of the medical staff seen in the surgery room were our own artists, and they are not temporary actors (extras). I'm not saying Extras aren't good, but they weren't trained and we didn't have time to choose, so for all surgery scenes, we used our own artists, which increased our budget. This is one of our sincere productions."

Credits to TVB News World

No comments:

Post a Comment